TLC Healthcare – Large Employer – Awards Winner 2023
Awards Winner, 2023
TLC Healthcare’s mission is to be leaders in innovative and integrated healthcare renowned for providing wellbeing to communities. As such, the health, wellbeing and safety of employees, residents, students, service users, patients, volunteers and communities are the foundation on which the organization is built.
TLC Healthcare is committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy working environment for its people. This includes:
- Working with employees to promote health and wellbeing.
- Linking employees to wellbeing programs and strategies.
- Proactively minimizing occupational health and safety risks.
- Collaboratively managing rehabilitation and the return to work of injured employees.
- The annual 100 Days of Health (100DoH) program which has become an integral part of the TLC employee’s wellbeing calendar. Programmed through the winter months, 100 Days of Health aims to improve employees emotional, mental, physical and social wellbeing. In 2022, the 100DoH program went above and beyond and partnered with Virgin Pulse to accommodate resident’s participation as well.
- Vaccination programs and screening protocols for all employees to help prevent the spread of influenza and Covid-19 amongst employees and suppliers and visitors.
- Annual leadership conferences are held as part of an ongoing leadership development program, supporting the holistic development of TLC leaders, based on leadership skills analysis.