Global Healthy Workplace Certification
For programmes that excel in the provision of workplace health and wellbeing
The Certification, granted by the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces, assesses an organization’s commitment to providing employees with comprehensive support in health and wellbeing across a broad range of factors including health and safety, mental wellbeing, commitment from top leadership and ability of employees to influence programme design.
To view certified employer profiles: click here!
Certification is granted for a period of two-years which can be renewed.
Certified employers receive the following benefits:
1. A thorough analysis and feedback on their workplace programmes and benchmarking to a standard of global excellence
2. Aide for recruitment and ability to demonstrate sound ethical business principles, performance and value to stakeholders (including to investors)
3. Receive Certified Employers Promotion Pack – comprising text/logo for website and social media, basic guide to programme promotion on social media, newsletter profile and interview, press release, release for internal communications. Greater visibility with GCHW worldwide promotional campaigns
4. Membership of GCHW Certificated Employer Knowledge Sharing Club – two complementary tickets for two annual Awards Summit (currently worth up to €1,992) along with meeting with Certified members; participation in annual knowledge sharing webinar; participation in GCHW research programmes; GCHW Mentor (if desired), plus additional invitations/opportunities as they arise
5. Automatic entry for the 2019 Global Healthy Workplace Awards
1. Submit the completed audit questionnaire (application form) and provide supporting documentation
2. Each applicant must be accompanied by a payment of $9,500 (large employer), $4,500 (medium sized employer with 250-500 employees) or $950 (small or micro employer with less than 250 employees). Unsuccessful entries will receive a 50% refund with feedback and may reapply after a period of six months
Payment can either be made by Paypal (below) or via bank transfer (an invoice will be issued). All prices are in US Dollars and include VAT.
To ensure integrity and the maintenance of quality, the certification procedures will be reviewed annually by a panel of judges.
Applicants from partner organisations
The following organisations are members of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces’ Certification Consortium (Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces retains all Rights to the Programme):
Arogya World – India
Asociación Argentina de Promoción de la Salud (AAPSalud) – Argentina
Associação Brasileira de Qualidade de Vida (ABQV) – Brazil
WELLCOM – Iowa and Nebraska, USA
Wellness Council of South Africa (WELLCOSA) – South Africa
Applicants from these organisations are accredited by their partnership schemes and are automatically granted Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces Certification provided they:
Data Protection Information
Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces (GCHW) takes the protection of data extremely seriously. Information provided as part of an application for either an Awards or Certification is shared only with the individuals assessing the application, namely the assessors, judges, and administrators. It is not under any circumstances circulated to third parties and would only be done so (for instance for the purposes of research) with the express permission in writing of the provider. Winners of Awards and certified applicants may be listed on the GCHW website and in newsletters, social media and press releases along with a brief high level resume of their business drawn from information already in the public domain (for instance, from the applicant’s own website) or from content provided by the applicant for this purpose.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org