Global Healthy Workplace Certification
For the world’s top employers
Global Centre of Healthy Workplace hosts the global standard for health and wellbeing programmes. Certification is granted for a period of two-years (renewable).
- Submit the completed application form with supporting documentation (dialogue with review panel and opportunity to improve application). See application form link below.
- Submit payment at same time as application form – see Payment section below.
Unsuccessful entries will receive a 50% refund and may reapply after a period of six months.
Payment can made by bank transfer. Please make an invoice request. All prices are in US Dollars and include VAT.
- Large Employer $9,500
- Medium Sized Employer with 250-500 employees $5,500
- Small Employer with less than 250 employees $950
- Be recognised as a world class employer
- Attract the best employees
- Demonstrate sound ethical principles to stakeholders and investors
- Benchmark your programs to the global standard
- Membership of GCHW Certificated Employer’s Knowledge Sharing Club
- Two complementary tickets to the Summit (worth up to €1,992)
- Automatic entry and shortlisting for the Global Healthy Workplace Awards (optional)
- Participation in webinars and research projects
- All applicants receive expert feedback on their application
- Certified Employers receive GCHW Promotion Package – text/logo for website, guide to social media promotions, newsletter profile and interview, press release
- GCHW Mentor (if desired)
ABFRL Manufacturing (India), Alfa Laval (Italy), Baxter International Inc. (USA), Easternwell (Australia), Engro Powergen Qadirpur Ltd (Pakistan), Evoca S.P.A. (Italy), GSK (UK), Hospital Alemao Oswaldo Cruz (Brazil), Jemena (Australia), Lendlease (Australia), Lincoln Industries (USA), Mars incorporated (USA), Pan American Energy (Argentina), Reliance Industries Ltd (India), Rulmeca (Italy), Sanofi US (USA), SP Group (Singapore), Srei Infrastructure Finance (India), TLC Healthcare (Australia), Union Pacific Railroad (USA)
Applicants from partner organisations
The following organisations are members of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces’ Certification Consortium (Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces retains all Rights to the Programme):
Arogya World – India
Asociación Argentina de Promoción de la Salud (AAPSalud) – Argentina
Associação Brasileira de Qualidade de Vida (ABQV) – Brazil
National Wellness Institute of Australia (NWIA) – Australia
WELLCOM – Iowa and Nebraska, USA
Wellness Council of South Africa (WELLCOSA) – South Africa
WHP Bergamo – Italy
Gilbro Group – UK
Health & Safety Productivity Management – Mexico
Applicants from these organisations are accredited by their partnership schemes and are automatically granted Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces Certification provided they:
Data Protection Information
GCHW takes the protection of data extremely seriously. Information provided as part of an application for either an Award or Certification is shared only with the individuals assessing the application, namely the assessors, judges, and administrators. It is not under any circumstances circulated to third parties other than for the purpose of aggregated research where the identity of the data providers will not be published without their express permission in writing. Winners of Awards and certified applicants may be listed on the GCHW website and in newsletters, social media and press releases along with a brief high-level resume of their business drawn from information already in the public domain (for instance, from the applicant’s own website) or from content provided by the applicant for this purpose.
For more information contact: email@example.com