Global Healthy Workplace Certification
For employers who provide employee wellbeing programs to a high standard of excellence
Certification is granted by the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces. It assesses an organization’s commitment to providing employees with comprehensive support in health and wellbeing across a broad range of factors including health and safety, mental wellbeing, commitment from top leadership and ability of employees to influence programme design.
Certification is granted for a period of two-years which can be renewed.
Under GCHW’s Good Health = Good Business, the benefits of Certification are strong:
- It enables employers to benchmark their programs to the global standard
- Promotes the organisation’s attractiveness when seeking new talent (or in retaining existing employees)
- Publically demonstrates a focus on promoting a safe and healthy working environment and the employer’s wider commitment to ethical principles, performance and value to stakeholders (including to investors)
Additional benefits of Certification are:
- A thorough analysis and feedback on applicant healthy workplace programs
- Certified Employers Promotion Pack – comprising text/logo for website and social media, guide to program promotion on social media, press release for internal and external communications; global visibility via GCHW worldwide promotions (inc. newsletter profile and interview)
- Membership of GCHW Certificated Employer Knowledge Sharing Club – comprising two complementary tickets for two annual Awards Summit (currently worth up to €1,992); annual meeting with Certified members; knowledge sharing webinars; participation in research initiatives; GCHW mentor (if desired), plus additional invitations/opportunities as they arise
- Automatic short listing for the Global Healthy Workplace Awards – Melbourne 2019
1. Submit the completed audit questionnaire (application form) and provide supporting documentation
2. Each applicant must be accompanied by a payment of $9,500 (large employer), $4,500 (medium sized employer with 250-500 employees) or $950 (small or micro employer with less than 250 employees). Unsuccessful entries will receive a 50% refund with feedback and may reapply after a period of six months
Payment can either be made by Paypal (below) or via bank transfer (an invoice will be issued). All prices are in US Dollars and include VAT.
To ensure integrity and the maintenance of quality, the certification procedures will be reviewed annually by a panel of judges.
Existing Certified Employers and Global Healthy Workplace Award Winners
IBM, Royal Dutch Shell, Chevron, Unilever, GSK, Lendlease, Monash University, Unilever Brasil, Telefonica do Brasil, Sanofi US, Jemena, Pan American Energy, Hospital Alemao Oswaldo Cruz, TLC Healthcare, Union Pacific Railroad, Alexandra Health, Vitality, A.B. May, Lincoln Industries, Lan Spar Bank, Spokane Regional Health District, Toyal America, ABFRL Manufacturing, Alfa Laval, Baxter International Inc., Engro Powergen Qadirpur Ltd, Evoca S.P.A., Lincoln Industries, Reliance Industries Ltd, Rulmeca, Srei Infrastructure Finance
Applicants from partner organisations
The following organisations are members of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces’ Certification Consortium (Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces retains all Rights to the Programme):
Arogya World – India
Asociación Argentina de Promoción de la Salud (AAPSalud) – Argentina
Associação Brasileira de Qualidade de Vida (ABQV) – Brazil
WELLCOM – Iowa and Nebraska, USA
Wellness Council of South Africa (WELLCOSA) – South Africa
WHP Bergamo – Italy
Sentinel & Beechgate – UK
Health & Safety Productivity Management – Mexico
Applicants from these organisations are accredited by their partnership schemes and are automatically granted Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces Certification provided they:
Data Protection Information
Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces (GCHW) takes the protection of data extremely seriously. Information provided as part of an application for either an Awards or Certification is shared only with the individuals assessing the application, namely the assessors, judges, and administrators. It is not under any circumstances circulated to third parties and would only be done so (for instance for the purposes of research) with the express permission in writing of the provider. Winners of Awards and certified applicants may be listed on the GCHW website and in newsletters, social media and press releases along with a brief high level resume of their business drawn from information already in the public domain (for instance, from the applicant’s own website) or from content provided by the applicant for this purpose.
For more information contact: email@example.com