EDP – Multinational Employer – Awards Finalist 2022
Awards Finalist, 2022
In 2021 EDP defined a global well-being strategy with the sponsorship of the CEO, with a clear vision to promote a healthy, energized and prosperous work environment, fostered by a human-centered experience that enables everyone to perform at their best. Through this strategy, five strategic goals have been set:
1) To promote an overall well-being experience through a holistic approach, clear responsibilities and a well-being ecosystem
2) Lead by example, generating business results through empathetic, authentic and conscious leadership of the well-being of its people
3) Focus on and promotion of physical and mental well-being as the key to a healthy and productive workplace (post pandemic)
4) Ensure a useful, balanced and easily accessible well-being service, tailored to the needs of our people in the 5 pillars of wellbeing
5) Communicate a vivid and engaging story, aligned with the business, brand and people narrative.
Considering all personal and professional challenges, this strategy is based on a holistic approach and grounded in 5 key dimensions of well-being:
- Physical where topics such as nutrition and physical exercise are included;
- Social where the volunteer program stands out;
- Professional working on topics such as recognition and feedback;
- Financial regarding financial literacy and financial support;
- Emotional psychological support and awareness campaigns to break the stigma associated with mental health.