Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces Accreditation
Global Healthy Workplace Certification
Global Healthy Workplace Certification
The Global Healthy Workplace Certification is granted to organisations, which operate programmes that excel in the provision of workplace health and wellbeing. It enables employers to celebrate their achievement and to distinguish themselves as an employer of choice when seeking to retain existing employees, or in attracting new talent. With an emphasis on both universal relevance and adaptability to local conditions, the Global Certification demonstrates an employer's focus on sound ethical principles, performance and value to employees and stakeholders.
Participating employers receive:
1. A thorough analysis and global benchmarking of their workplace programmes
2. Recognition as a employer of choice when seeking to retain employees or in attracting new talent
3. Enhanced ability to demonstrate focus based on sound ethical business principles, performance and value to stakeholders (including to investors)
4. Greater visibility with GCHW worldwide promotional campaigns
5. Learning from peers with opportunities to exchange knowledge, test new methods with other certified employers and keep abreast of the latest devolvement's being pioneered around the world
6. Automatic entry for the Global Healthy Workplace Awards. Please note you do not need to apply for certification to be entered for the Awards.
The application process is straightforward:
1. Applications are required to submit the completed audit questionnaire and provide supporting documentation. Where an employer is already recognised or wishes to be recognised through an existing high quality national or regional scheme, which aligns with the global criteria, they may opt to obtain global certification via a recognised partner of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces (a statement of interest will suffice along with supporting material on innovation and replicability is required). This currently applies to entries from Brazil and India (see partners below).
2. Each applicant must be accompanied by a payment of $1,500 (large employer), $750 (medium sized employer) or $350 (small or micro employer). Unsuccessful entries will receive a 50% refund and feedback on deficiencies or areas to be addressed and may reapply after a period of six months.
Successful entries will receive the Global Healthy Workplace Certificate along with display materials for premises and their website free of charge.
Global Certifications are granted for 2-year duration and can be renewed. Certified organisations will additionally benefit from automatic entry to the annual Global Healthy Workplace Awards Programme (statement of interest and additional information on innovation and replicability is required).
To ensure integrity and the maintenance of quality, the certification procedures will be reviewed and reported on annually by a panel of judges.
Members of the Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces' Certification Consortium whose national programs comply with the program are:
• Associação Brasileira de Qualidade de Vida (ABQV) - Brazil
• Arogya World - India
• Asociación Argentina de Promoción de la Salud (AAPSalud) - Argentina
Additional organisations will be announced in due course.
Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces retains all Rights to the Programme.
Payment can either be made by Paypal (below) or via bank transfer (as detailed in the application form). All prices include VAT.
Data Protection Information
Global Centre for Healthy Workplaces (GCHW) takes the protection of data extremely seriously. Information provided as part of an application for either an Awards or Certification is shared only with the individuals assessing the application, namely the assessors, judges, and administrators. It is not under any circumstances circulated to third parties and would only be done so (for instance for the purposes of research) with the express permission in writing of the provider. Winners of Awards and certified applicants may be listed on the GCHW website and in newsletters, social media and press releases along with a brief high level resume of their business drawn from information already in the public domain (for instance, from the applicant's own website) or from content provided by the applicant for this purpose.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org