5th Global Healthy Workplace Awards, Singapore 2017
Awards Documents & Information
- Application Form - Download Here!
- Awards Webinar: TBC
- Previous Winners & Finalists
- Awards Background
- Singapore Summit, 2nd September 2017 - BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!
Download Application Form
There is no cost to apply for the 2017 Global Healthy Workplace Awards but a fee is charged for applicants who wish to have their application assessed under the Certification Program.
Deadline: 1st May 2017 | Announcement: June 2017
The Global Healthy Workplace Awards & Certification Program is designed for organisations implementing programs that excel in the creation of healthy workplaces. Both the award and certification allow employers to compare and benchmark their programs to the global standard and, if successful, to celebrate their achievement and to distinguish themselves as an employer-of-choice when seeking to attracting new talent or retain existing employees. The Awards demonstrate an employer's focus on promoting a safe and healthy work environment and the health of its employees while producing business essential outcomes.
1. Submission timeframe for applications: Deadline is 1st May, 2017.
2. Applications are submitted in one of three categories:
a. Small and medium-sized organizations: with less than 500 employees in one or more countries
b. Large organizations: with more than 500 employees located in one country
c. Multinational organizations: with more than 500 employees in more than one country
3. To be eligible for Award consideration applicants must submit answers to all questions in the application and provide supporting documentation where indicated.
4. Applications are assessed by a panel of judges.
Benefits to Finalists
Two finalists per category will be invited to present their program at the forthcoming 5th Global Healthy Workplace Summit in Singapore on 2nd September 2017 in partnership with Health Promotion Board Singapore. Please note travel and accommodation is not paid for.
Benefits to Awards Winners
1. Winner of the prestigeous Global Healthy Workplace Award. One Finalist from each category will be declared an Award winner.
2. Featured as part of a twelve month global healthy workplace promotional program which involves high profile networking opportunities.
If you are interested in becoming a partner or sponsor of our 5th Global Healthy Workplace Awards and Summit or if you have any questions, e-mail us at: email@example.com